REAL ESTATE IS HEATING UP IN RANGELEY, MAINE– so buy now and save. Try these tips, too!!
5 Tips for Saving Energy This SUMMER
Here are 5 quick things you can do to stay cool and reduce your monthly bills this summer.
1. Change your filters in your heating/cooling system at least monthly.
2. Check your system – before you need it. This keeps you from making an emergency call when the temperatures soar.
3. Change your old thermostat to a programmable one. New wireless models even allow you to control the system from your phone when you are away.
4. Set your ceiling fans to rotate counter clockwise to better distribute cool air to help reduce your need to use the air conditioner.
5. Grill out! Keep the cooking heat outside and reduce the heat inside.